Mission & Vision
Calvary Academy is a Christian school for junior kindergarten through twelfth grade students. The Academy is committed to the furtherance of Christ and focuses on the individual’s spiritual, physical and academic needs.Read more
Schedule a Private Tour
Click here to send an email to the Academy Office to schedule a private tour or any questions regarding enrollment.
New enrollment is handled by a private appointment with an administrator. An application packet, handbook, and financial information will be provided to the family during this appointment. All paperwork must be completed and returned to the Academy office before a decision will be made regarding enrollment. A copy of the student’s latest report card or current transcript will be requested for admission. A current physical, immunizations, and an official birth certificate is required by October 15 of each school year. The administration will review all applications and determine whether academic testing is necessary before admission. There is a preset testing fee due on the date of testing.
Admission to Calvary Academy is based upon the following criteria:
• A student should be in good standing at their previous school.
• The student has a desire to be in a Christian school.
• The parents have a desire to partner with a Christian school.
• The Partnership between the family and the school provides the opportunity for the student to achieve the mission of the school.
• Calvary Academy has limited resources for students with learning or behavioral disabilities. If or once identified, a determination will need to be made on whether Calvary Academy can meet the student’s academic, emotional, and physical needs.
• The parents must demonstrate the resources to meet the financial obligations regarding the tuition at Calvary Academy.
Tuition fees will be announced yearly, prior to re-enrollment. There are three tuition payment plans available:
(A) One payment in full by July 1st.
(B) If option A is chosen, there is a 3% reduction in tuition upon payment in full by July 10th
(C) Two payments due by July 1st and January 1st.
(D) Automatic monthly withdrawals from a checking or savings account through the FACTS Management Co.
Calvary Academy offers an ambitious financial aid program, which enables deserving, qualified students to become or remain a part of the school. This program is underwritten by numerous “Friends of Calvary Academy” and the annual school auction. It is our desire to make Christian Education available to any family who desires to place their student at Calvary Academy.
We would love to talk with you over the phone or sit down with you. You can contact us to get this started. You will find any forms you need for download to the right.Read more
Use our donation area to donate to Calvary Academy. You will be given the option to enter special instructions for your donation.Donate